Download the Hello Erie Mobile App
With turn-by-turn directions to all Erie destinations, you can make the most out of your trip with easy navigation.
Driving Directions By Car
- From Buffalo, NY (90 Minutes):
I-90 West to Erie, Pa. Exits or U.S. Rt. 5 West to Erie.
- From Cleveland, OH (90 Minutes):
Follow I-90 East to I-79 North to Erie.
- From New York City, NY (7 Hours):
I-87 North to Tappan Zee Bridge exit onto U.S. Rt. 6 or I-86 Follow I-86 through southern New York state to I-90 in Pa. Follow I-90 several miles to Erie exits. Or as an alternative, take the Holland Tunnel to I-80 to I-79 North to Erie.
- From Harrisburg, PA (4.5 Hours):
Follow I-476 North to I-80 West to I-79 North to Erie. Or take I-76 to Harrisburg, follow U.S. Rt. 322 to I-80 West then to I-79 North to Erie.
- From Pittsburgh, PA (2 Hours):
Take I-279 to I-79 North To Erie.
- From Toronto (3.5 Hours):
Take the Queen Elizabeth Way to Peace Bridge to Buffalo, NY, then follow I-90 West or U.S. Rt. 5 West to Erie.
- From Washington, D.C. (5.5 Hours):
Take I-270 North to I-70 West. Then get on I-76 West to I-79 North to Erie