VisitErie is the leader for marketing Erie’s tourism industry and promoting its economic growth.
“VisitErie believes in the importance of promoting all of its partners to those who visit Erie and those who vacation in our own backyard. The Erie Playhouse appreciates the VisitErie partnership support through the website, guides, partnerships, grant opportunities, advertising, advice, and advocacy. They have our best interest at heart and take into account all members’ needs when promoting Erie as the great destination that it is.” – Almitra Clerkin, Executive Director-Erie Playhouse (Business level partner)
Business – $250
- Exclusive “partner only” listing in the HELLO ERIE Adventure Guide to include name, address, telephone and website
- Exclusive “partner only” listing (name, picture, address, phone number, description, website, link to Facebook and/or Twitter and coupon) on VisitErie’s ‘Hello Erie’ Mobile App.
- Exclusive “partner only” listing on the VisitErie.com website to include name, address, telephone number, website and icon if business is pet friendly and/or handicap accessible
- Co-op advertising opportunities
- Free distribution of rack card/brochure at the VisitErie office, Information Display at the Greyhound Station and two PA Interstate Welcome Centers (I-79N, Edinboro & I-90E, Springfield locations)
- Receive quarterly emails with the Convention Calendar listing contacts of conventions, conferences, reunions, etc. generated by VisitErie and the Erie Sports Commission
- Opportunity to participate in the VisitErie Matching Funds Campaign
- Representation at trade shows (i.e. Conventions/Meetings, Sports, Communications, Group Travel and Consumer)
- Listing of overnight packages on VisitErie.com (must be submitted to VisitErie for approval)
- Automatic membership in Pennsylvania’s Great Lake Region and Pennsylvania Route 6 Tourist Alliance
- Listing of your upcoming events on VisitErie.com which also links to the ‘Hello Erie’ app
- Couponing opportunity at Erie Sports Commission events based on availability provided by event organizer.
“VisitErie continues to evolve and support not only traditional attractions in the region, but also has demonstrated the ability to find new opportunities for growth such as the creating the Erie Sports Commission as well as fostering the formation of the Lake Erie Ale Trail. The organization continues to play an important role in promoting tourism to our region and identifying new opportunities for growth.” – Mario Mazza – Mazza Vineyards, South Shore Wine Company, Five & 20 Spirits & Brewing, VisitErie Chairman
Corporate – $1,000
All Business partnership benefits and the following:
- Free VisitErie website banner ad
- Free electronic visitor inquiry leads
- Opportunity to include a special offer for partners in a monthly VisitErie-generated email blast
- Free inclusion on wall hanging welcome signage at Interstate Welcome Centers (I-79N & I-90E)
- Two (2) opportunities to offer a push notification on the ‘Hello Erie’ app (est. reach of 25,000 downloads and growing)
- VisitErie electronic Partnership Directory (available by request)
Executive – $5,000
All Corporate partnership benefits and the following:
- Inclusion of logo in VisitErie’s e-quarterly newsletter (distribution 30,000 and growing)
- Free skyscraper ad on VisitErie.com
- Inclusion of logo in VisitErie and Erie Sport Commission produced advertising (when available, based on space limitations)
- Four (4) opportunities to offer a push notification on the ‘Hello Erie’ app (est. reach of 13,000 and growing)
- Free inclusion on VisitErie backlit signs at the I-79N Welcome Center (5 miles North of PA/WV Border – Mount Morris, PA)
- Exclusive promotional opportunities at consumer trade shows when applicable
Already a partner? Why not refer a friend and get rewarded!