Skip to Main Content

The Sturgeon House

The Sturgeon House

814-474-5855
http://www.fairviewhistory.org/sturgeon
4302 Avonia Road
Fairview, PA 16415

About

The Sturgeon House is located on the southwest corner of the intersection of Avonia Road and Water Street in the village of Fairview. The village area, once commonly called Sturgeonville, and incorporated as Fairview Borough from 1868 through 1997, is the largest settlement in Fairview Township.