SHOP A LITTLE!
With easy access off Interstates 79 and 90, plenty of shops, boutiques, markets and plazas to choose from and don’t forget the biggest bonus –
Pennsylvania has no sales tax on clothing and apparel!
That perfect purchase is here waiting for you, and finding it is part of the fun! Great deals, bargains, locally crafted gifts, unique pieces and homegrown products can be found throughout Erie County.
Scattered throughout Downtown and Erie County are numerous boutiques, consignment stores, thrift shops, antique markets, art and museum galleries and gift shops all with their own unique personality. Grab your friends and family and plan your Erie PA shopping adventure today!
- Millcreek Mall Complex over 150 stores, restaurants and plazas, food court, Kidz Zone, promenade and more.
- The Shops at the Colony, Village West and West Erie Plaza offer unique mix of specialty shops and service providers.
- Downtown Erie – a variety of galleries and specialty shops
- Relish Beach Glass Studio & Gallery beach glass jewelry, gifts and home décor
- Grasshopper - a hipnique boutique one-of-a-kind gift shop (2 locations!)
- Ralph Miller Jewelers the oldest, largest and only National Awarded Manufacturing Jeweler in the area (2 locations!)
- ACTIONTOYMAN satisfies the inner super hero in all of us with plenty of action figures, comics and collectibles.
- Fuhrman’s Cider Mill, Bakery & General Store - fresh-pressed apple cider and wide selection of local products.
- Pulakos Chocolates or a piece of melt-in-your-mouth sponge candy from Romolo Chocolates.
- Plus! Bargains by the Bay, Beach Zero, Glass Growers Gallery, Lake Erie Wine Country, Lake Erie Ale Trail, Claudine’s Consignment, Lighthouse Jewelers, Harley Davidson of Erie, Grape Discovery Center, Presque Isle Gallery & Gifts at TREC, Painted Finch Gallery, Hulings Blueberries and Farm Market and the upper Peach Street shopping area.