Welcome to Erie Pennsylvania
Discover Erie, Pennsylvania’s only port on the Great Lakes. Located along the shores of one of the world’s best-protected harbors on Lake Erie, we invite you to explore Erie’s extensive maritime history, natural beauty, culture and arts, year round outdoor recreation, diverse ethnic heritage and first rate sports teams.
Erie offers the cultural and entertainment options you’d expect from a big city plus the friendliness and leisurely pace of a smaller town. Erie’s tourism community extends first class hospitality for your group ensuring a relaxing and stimulating group tour visit.
For your next group tour make Erie your destination, conveniently located at Interstates 90 and 79 intersections in Pennsylvania’s Great Lakes Region.
We love motor coaches!
- Download Pennsylvania’s Great Lakes Region Group Tour Manual
- Download the VisitErie Motorcoach Profile Sheet 2016
- ABA lists Tall Ships Erie in Top 100 Events for 2016
- American Bus Association named DPI Days a top 100 event for 2013
- The Erie PA Entertainment Adventure Continues
- Pennsylvania’s Premier Beach Resort
Download the latest information/profile sheet on Pennsylvania Great Lakes Region here