Skip to Main Content

Firefighters Historical Museum

Firefighters Historical Museum

814-456-5969
https://firefightershistoricalmuseum.org/
428 Chestnut Street
Erie, PA 16507

About

The Firefighters Historical Museum Inc. was founded in 1969 and moved into our current location in 1976. It is operated by an all volunteer staff.

It is dedicated to all Firefighters who have risked and lost their lives while saving the lives and property of others.

The Firefighters Historical Museum is housed in Former Station #4. The building was built in 1903. Engine 4 was closed in 1974 and the station became the home of the Firefighters Historical Museum, officially opening on May 8, 1976.