Join us every Wednesday for live music from Noon – 1 pm. The Museum doors will open at 11:30 for the performances. You can bring your own chairs or use one of ours. Don’t want to brown bag it? Grab lunch at our cafe and enjoy the music inside the air conditioning or out on the Zaphiris Family Patio.
• June 19: Mambo: Latin-infused rock, pop, and jazz
• June 26: The Division Street Machine: Blues & Rock
• July 3: The Rooftop Project Band
• July 10: Mountain Thyme Ramblers: traditional bluegrass with an Irish folk twist
• July 17: Gem City Jazz Band: big band, swing
• July 24: Brooke Surgener: Indie folk and pop acoustic
• July 31: The Charles Brown Experience
• Aug 7: The Breeze Band:R&B
• Aug 14: Erie Philharmonic
• Aug 21: Campfire Jams (Jeremy Jaeger and friends)
• Aug 28: Monica Lewis: One woman & one guitar
• September 4: The Honest Mistakes
A destination for shopping, dining and entertainment.
Experience it all!
The Cork 1794 is the perfect spot for a date night or special occasion!
Located on the southeast shore of Lake Erie, the Port of Erie has been promoting industrial, commercial, and recreational opportunities on the waters of Lake Erie since 1959.
Erie’s own local craft beer pubs are a must-visit! With 4 great locations, just pick one that’s convenient for you! A casual, family friendly dining experience with something for everyone! To view our menu, check out what’s on tap, or get to directions to our pubs, learn more now!”
Located inside of the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel and overlooking Presque Isle Bay, The Bayfront Grille is ideal for friends and family gatherings or a romantic dinner just for two. The Bayfront Grille serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Dinner menu items include delectable salads and appetizers as well as steak, chicken and seafood options. Enjoy this premier Erie dining choice.
Join us today! The Cove Bay-Side Restaurant & Tavern is sure to give you an unforgettable and care-free dining experience. Enjoy a nautical atmosphere with a beautiful view of Presque Isle Bay.
The Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership, providing advocacy and access to people, information and education. Learn how you can get involved!
The Erie Regional Airport Authority has postponed the TSA Precheck Enrollment Event until June 22-26, 2020.
Winter is a relaxed time to visit wine country. Enjoy a scenic ride to North East and stop in Mazza Vineyards and the historic South Shore Wine Company to sip and savor the local flavor."
Chances are, you are planning your trip to Erie. Why not download your free guide that's been put together right here, by those who know the region the best!