Lake Erie Wine Country Harvest Weekend II
Date: November 9th 2018 - November 11th, 2018
Enjoy delicious harvest food & wine sample pairings at each winery over a 3-day weekend!
WHAT ARE THE EVENT HOURS?
Friday: 12 - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
WHAT DO I GET WITH A TICKET?
- A food & wine sample pairing at each winery (Sorry, but wineries cannot accommodate every special diet.)
- Wine tasting
- A great gift!
- A booklet containing all of the recipes of the foods you'll be tasting
- A Lake Erie Wine Country wine glass
- A $5 voucher to use at any winery or at certain restaurants designated on the back of the voucher
WHAT TICKET TYPES ARE AVAILABLE?
- REGULAR TICKET ($38+) - Good for all three days. If you want to come on Saturday, you must purchase this ticket.
- DESIGNATED DRIVER TICKET ($20+) - This is for people who want to enjoy the event but do not wish to taste wine. It includes everything except the wine tastings. A non-alcoholic beverage will be provided for your driver. The $5 voucher is added to the DD ticket at no extra charge! Friday and/or Sunday only DD tickets are the same price.
- FRIDAY AND/OR SUNDAY ONLY TICKETS ($28+) – Good for either Friday or Sunday, or both, but cannot be used on Saturday
For more information, visit www.lakeeriewinecountry.org