Welcome to Erie PA
HELLO ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA! Erie is Pennsylvania’s fourth largest city centrally located between Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo/Southern Ontario. Erie is within 500 miles of more than half of the U.S. population and is accessible by automobile, boat, plane, train, or bus. Erie offers a wide assortment of amenities with first-class facilities, venues, hotels and restaurants that will ensure your meeting/convention/conference is successful and memorable.
Let VisitErie help you plan your next meeting! We offer many free services from Attendance building to VIP Gift Baskets. Click here for our complete list of free services.
Request for Proposal
Our goal is to make your Erie PA meeting/convention/conference hassle-free, well-attended and most of all: enjoyable.
Start now and submit your RFP.
- Bayfront Convention Center – Connected to a 200 room Sheraton and the Courtyard Erie Bayfront with an additional connected 191 rooms. Click HERE for video.
- Ambassador Conference Center – Connected to a Courtyard Marriott and Hilton Garden Inn, totaling 214 rooms. Click HERE for video.
- The Clarion Lake Erie & Bel-Aire Conference Center – 131 rooms and great meeting space – including poolside rooms – are spacious and comfortable. Click HERE for video.
- The Avalon Hotel & Conference Center – 175 rooms and meeting space from small training classes to grand conventions.
- Other Hotel Meeting Space
- Unique Meeting Space
With over 4,000 sleeping rooms to accommodate your group of any size, Erie’s lodging scene is varied and far-reaching. From locally owned B&B’s and lodges to nationally recognized hotel chains, Erie has the ability to host intimate groups of 25 to larger groups of 500. Click here for our complete list of lodging options.
- Handicap Accessible
- Pet Friendly
- LGBT Welcome